Wherever you see the Visa logo, you can:
- Pay for goods and services in shops, by phone and over the internet
- Pay for goods and services worldwide, in shops, at cash machines and over the counter in Bureaux de Change
- Request up to £100 cash back when shopping in some supermarkets and other participating retailers
- In addition you can withdraw cash at any cash machine displaying the LINK and/or Visa logo, and from any Bank of Ireland branch or ATM across Ireland¹
- The Bank of Ireland UK debit card is protected by Verified by Visa
There is no charge for using your debit card when buying goods or services in the UK.
Fees and charges apply for using your card outside the UK. Please refer to our Clear Current Account brochure for details.