Wherever you see the Visa logo, you can:
- Pay for goods and services in shops, by phone and over the internet
- Pay for goods and services worldwide, in shops, at cash machines and over the counter in Bureaux de Change
- Request up to £300 cash back when shopping in some supermarkets and other participating retailers
- In addition you can withdraw cash at any cash machine displaying the LINK and/or Visa logo, and from any Bank of Ireland branch or cash machine across Ireland1
- The Bank of Ireland UK debit card is protected by Verified by Visa
There is no charge for making debit payments in pounds or cash withdrawals in pounds in the UK. Please refer to our Personal Current Account Charges Explained brochure.
Charges apply for making debit card payments in a foreign currency and for cash withdrawals in a foreign currency made in the UK, outside of the EEA or not in €. There are no charges for withdrawing Euros at Bank of Ireland cash machines in Ireland.