Existing Credit Card Customers
To enjoy your new dedicated online service, all you need to do is register a few details first.
You need to register first before you can login and use the app and online service.
Once registered, simply log in to access your account online or in the app.
How to register and get started
With your Bank of Ireland UK credit card, you’ll have access to our simple-to-use app and online servicing, helping you to be in control of your money.
We have temporarily withdrawn our cards for new customers. However, exciting new features will be available when our new credit card is launched later in 2020.
Following the move to your new service, here are some of the things you can expect once you’ve registered. It only takes a few moments.
- Easy to register – simply verify who you are to start enjoying your new Bank of Ireland UK credit card app and online service
- Track your spending – stay on top of your spending with visibility of every transaction
- Security & fraud prevention – freeze / unfreeze your card in the app or online servicing
- Manage your money, your way – search for and tag transactions by merchant and location in the app
- Great customer service – we’ll be available to help with any questions or support with queries when you need us
You can also search for the dedicated ‘Bank of Ireland UK Credit Card’ in the App Store or Google Play to manage your account on the move. If you’ve already registered online, you do not need to register again. You will be able to login using the passcode you created during the registration process.
Where can I find my Terms & Conditions?
You can find them here.