Existing Credit Card Customers
You need to register first before you can login and use the app and online service. You must be the Primary Account holder of a Bank of Ireland UK Credit Card to register.
Once registered, simply log in to access your account online or in the app.
How to register and get started
With your Bank of Ireland UK Credit Card, you’ll have access to our simple-to-use app and online servicing, helping you to be in control of your money.
Here are some of the things you can expect once you have registered. It only takes a few moments.
- Track your spending – stay on top of your spending with visibility of every transaction
- Security & fraud prevention – freeze / unfreeze your card in the app or online servicing account
- Manage your money, your way – search for and tag transactions by merchant and location in the app
- Great customer service – we will be available to help with any questions or support with queries when you need us
You can also search for the dedicated ‘Bank of Ireland UK Credit Card’ in the App Store or Google Play to manage your account on the move. If you have already registered online, you do not need to register again. You will be able to login using the passcode you created during the registration process.
You will now have received your new Visa Credit Card. You’ll need to activate it before you can use it anywhere, including online. There are three ways to activate:
- Chip & PIN transaction
- ATM enquiry (such as checking your balance)
- App & Online servicing account
Watch the useful video below for help activating your card in the app or your online servicing account.
IMPORTANT: You’ll need to make at least one Chip & PIN transaction before you can use your card to make a contactless payment.