- Getting started with our banking app
New Android app now available. Find out more.
If you are already a Bank of Ireland 365 online customer all you will need to do is download our App from the App Store (iPhone). You will then be able to log in with your 365 online login information. Alternatively, you can use a QR Code scanner on the barcodes below to access the relevant App store. You will then be able to log in with your 365 online login information.
That’s it! You’re ready to get mobile.
If you are not registered for 365 online, click here to get set up.
How easy is it to get mobile?
The Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking App has a number of features that allow you to use your account on the go. These are some of our most popular online services, which have been adapted for use via your phone.
- Secure login through strong customer authentication
- Biometric log in for mobile phone. Find out more here
- View balances on your current account, Demand Deposit account and Term Loan account
- View transaction histories
- Send money within the UK between your own accounts
- Send money within the UK on the same day to other payees when transfer is requested before 4.30pm*
- Pay to Mobile – send money to family and friends using only a mobile phone number
- Pay your bills
- Other Account Login – customers who have more than one Bank of Ireland UK account profile can now switch between their accounts on the login page
- Search for Bank of Ireland UK Branches and cash machines in your area
- Contact Bank of Ireland UK
- Manage your Open Banking consents. More about this here.
*Subject to account balance; certain limits apply. See terms and conditions for more information.
- Fees and Charges
See Fees and Charges frequently asked questions for more detail.
- Money Insights 365
Money Insights 365 (MI 365) is a new tool designed to help you take control of your money now and into the future. MI 365 helps you improve your financial wellbeing by giving you personalised insights about your spending.
Accessible through the Mobile Banking app, MI 365 is available to personal customers only on their current account, apart from the Basic Cash account.