- Getting started with our banking app
New Android app now available. Find out more.
If you are already a Bank of Ireland 365 online customer all you will need to do is download our App from the App Store (iPhone). You will then be able to log in with your 365 online login information. Alternatively, you can use a QR Code scanner on the barcodes below to access the relevant App store. You will then be able to log in with your 365 online login information.
That’s it! You’re ready to get mobile.
If you are not registered for 365 online, click here to get set up.
How easy is it to get mobile?
The Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking App has a number of features that allow you to use your account on the go. These are some of our most popular online services, which have been adapted for use via your phone.
- Secure login – you can rest assured that your details are as secure as ever
- View account balances on your Current, Demand Deposit, Term Loan and Credit Card
- View transaction histories
- Send money within the UK between your own accounts
- Send money within the UK on the same day to other payees when transfer is requested before 4.30pm*
- Pay to Mobile – send money to family and friends using only a mobile phone number
- Pay your bills
- Other Account Login – customers who have more than one Bank of Ireland UK account profile can now switch between their accounts on the login page
- Search for Bank of Ireland UK Branches and cash machines in your area
- Contact Bank of Ireland UK
*Subject to account balance; certain limits apply. See terms and conditions for more information.