Customer hub makes managing your mortgage that bit easier. Once registered, you’ll be able to:
- View your mortgage balance and monthly payment.
- See the estimated value of your property.
- Check when you can get a new deal.
- Access all your mortgage accounts and sub accounts in one place. You may have to login on to more than one hub if you originally got your mortgage from different brands.
- Get in touch using secure messaging – ask us a question or arrange a callback.
- Request information or manage your mortgage e.g. request your payment history or change your payment date or contact details etc.
If you’re within four months of your current promotional deal ending, or if it’s already ended, you can also use our customer hub to get a new deal.
- Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be able to view rates exclusive to our existing customers.
- You’ll be able to see how much a new rate and reducing your mortgage term affects your monthly mortgage payment, as well as any applicable product fees before committing.
- If you’re happy with your options, you can select your rate and start the switching process online. Alternatively, if you’re a residential customer and unsure of your options, give us a call for advice. Buy to let customers can also call, but as we don’t offer advice on buy to let mortgages, we can only provide you with information on our products and take your instructions over the phone.
- When we receive your request to switch, we’ll send you an Offer pack. You can choose to receive this online (via an email link) or by post. This includes information on your chosen product and a mortgage Offer which is valid for 30 days. If you’re happy to proceed, accept it online or sign and return it to us.
- Once you’ve accepted your Offer, we’ll let you know how much your first payment will be and when it will come out of your account.