Enjoy transaction fee free banking with our Current Account range. With a Bank of Ireland UK current account the following services are FREE of charge, no matter how many times you use them:
- Lodging and withdrawing cash in branches
- Making debit card payments in pounds – online, on the phone and in shops
- Withdrawing cash in pounds from cash machines and Post Office branches in the UK1
- Withdrawing euros at Bank of Ireland cash machines in Ireland
- Setting up standing orders and direct debits for regular payments
- Paying by cheque²
These may be applied for the provision of additional services or requests. These charges are for extra services you ask us to provide and are usually charged at the time we provide the service. A summary is contained here:
Monthly pack – pre-notification of unarranged overdraft charges
If you have to pay any overdraft or unarranged overdraft charges, at least 14 days before we take them from your account each month we will send you a pack that will contain the following information,
- A summary of charges that arose in the previous month, what each charge relates to, the date the charges arose and when we will take the charges from your account
- A monthly account summary, which shows all the payments to or from your account in the previous month
Statement of fees
Once a year we will send you a summary of all the charges and interest on your account for the previous 12 months. The Statement of Fees will contain the following:
- Any interest taken from your account or paid to your account.
- Any overdraft related charges taken from your account.
- Charges for services linked to your personal current account.