What exactly is Mi 365
Mi 365 gives you regular information – called insights1 – about what’s happening with your money, so you can get a better idea of how to make it work harder for you.
The insights will highlight things like, how much of your spending is going on rent or groceries compared to what you’ve spent on clothes shopping or nights out, making it really easy to see how you could manage things better.
As well as spending insights, Mi 365 will help you stay on top of your accounts, bills and subscriptions so you always know where you stand.
For example, it will let you know things like:
- You’ve just been paid
- You’ve just received a refund from a retailer
- You’re spending more than usual this month on a specific category
- Your subscription costs have increased
- Your cash flow this month is lower or higher than usual
Features of Mi 365
Mi 365 has lots of great features, these include:
- Over 40 insights ranging from subscription information, to cash flow management and transaction tracking
- Recategorising your spend by clicking on the transaction
- View money in or money out by category
- Compare your spending over the last 6 months
- Look at combined view of your accounts or choose an account to view
Everything you need to know
If you already have the app, you’ll find summary insights already in place on the home screen and you can click on each insight to get the full detail.
Basically it’s really user-friendly so the best way to see what it can do is to try it out for yourself and get a feel for how it works. And, of course, if you have any questions click on the additional information below.
Manage your Insights
Banking 365 T&Cs
View the current 365 mobile banking terms and conditions here.
Insights are guide only and alerts received may vary from month to month. Insights should not be relied upon as a reminder for payments due, and may not include all in progress transactions.