Free for day-to-day banking transactions¹
- As long as you are a full-time student at school you pay absolutely nothing for your day-to-day banking transactions.
- With a Debit card, you can shop and pay for your purchases directly from your account, and it also saves you carrying cash around. It’s quick, easy and a better way to pay. Find out more
- Charges will apply when you make a cash withdrawal or debit card payment in a foreign currency. Please see our Student account charges explained brochure for details.
- If, for any reason, you feel you don’t fully understand what a debit card is or the charges you might pay, we would encourage you to take further time to discuss your choice with your family
- Text alerts help you stay in control of your money and help prevent fraud on your account. Find out more
365 Digital and Phone Banking (for students over 16 only)²
- Remember, to be financially savvy the best thing you can do is to keep track of your spending
- Find out how to register today