What is a Banking Hub?
Banking Hubs give you access to easy, face-to-face cash and banking services in the heart of communities across the UK.
Banking Hubs are owned and operated by Cash Access UK and operated by the Post Office. Community Bankers from different banks will be available on specific days to help their personal and business customers in person.
The Banking Hub will be open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
What can my Community Banker do?
Our Community Banker will be available at the Banking Hub one day a week and you can speak to them about a range of matters including:
- Helping you to manage your account including any queries you might have
- Showing you how to get the best out of our online and mobile banking service
- Share information about how our products can support your everyday banking needs
- Making changes when there are life events such as bereavement or power of attorney
- Provide you with access to our specialists if you require support e.g. fraud
Where can I find my local Banking Hub
|Bank of Ireland Community Banker
|47 Greencastle Street, Kilkeel, BT34 4BH
|Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm
|Available Thursday weekly 9am – 5pm
In the Banking Hub you will be able to:
- Pay in or withdraw cash
- Deposit cheques
- Check your balance
- Pay a bill