Classic Saver will suit you if you want easy access to your savings together with higher interest as your balance rises.
- The minimum amount you can open an account with is £1
- There is no maximum to the amount you can save
- Interest rates are variable
- Interest is paid annually at the end of March, or the next business day
- Interest is paid gross without the deduction of tax
- No notice period or penalties for withdrawals
You can lodge, withdraw or transfer money to/from your account using any of the following methods:
- At any Bank of Ireland UK branch
- By telephone or using our banking app or 365 service
Classic Saver Terms and Conditions (including Card Terms and Conditions) – If you opened your Classic Saver Account before 1 March 2019 you can view your Savings Terms and Conditions with ATM Card Conditions of Use here.
Classic Saver Terms and Conditions – If you opened your account after 1 March 2019 or were notified about the removal of your ATM Card from your Classic Saver account. If you were notified about the removal of your ATM Card, your new Savings Terms and Conditions are effective from 1 September 2021 and can be found here.