Classic Saver will suit you if you want easy access to your savings together with higher interest as your balance rises.
- The minimum amount you can open an account with is £1
- There is no maximum to the amount you can save
- Interest rates are variable
- Interest is paid annually at the end of March, or the next business day
- Interest is paid gross without the deduction of tax
- No notice period or penalties for withdrawals
From 29 June 2019 we are making some changes to our ATM cards. If you already have a cash card find out more details here.
You can lodge, withdraw or transfer money to/from your account using any of the following methods:
- At any Bank of Ireland UK branch
- By telephone or on the internet using our 365 service
View our current interest rates.