- How do I manage my account over the phone?All you need to access your account over the phone is your credit card. Once you call us we’ll simply ask you to enter your 16 digit credit card number, your date of birth and your CCV number (the three digits on the back of your card) via the key pad on your phone. Once you’ve entered this information you’ll be able to access all the services available via our automated service.
- How do I use the automated service?Using the automated service is simple. All you need to do is listen to the list of options read out and then select which transaction you wish to use by selecting the option via your telephone keypad. Then the service will automatically direct you to the relevant channel. If you wish to talk to a member of our customer service team you can also select that option from the automated service.
- What services are available over the automated service?
- Make a payment
- Check your balance
- Check your recent transactions
- What if I need to speak directly to a member of staff?Our branches are open Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 4.30pm, except on Wednesday when we open at 10am. We’re here to provide further guidance on managing your money.
- How do I service my account online?You can do the following things through online servicing:
- Amend a Direct Debit
- Set Up a Direct Debit
- Cancel a Direct Debit
- Reduce your Credit Card limit
- Opt out of future Credit Card limit increases
You can make the above changes online through your 365 login. If you are not a 365 user you can register below.
If you do not hold a Current Account with Bank of Ireland UK you can still make online amendments by clicking here.
Please see our current opening hours below:
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday 9am – 7pm 9am – 7pm 9am – 7pm 9am – 7pm 9am – 7pm 9am – 2pm
* For your security and to improve our service to you, we may record and monitor phone calls for training purposes.
- How do I manage my alerts?To help you manage your Credit Card, from time to time we will send you free alerts about your account. If you would like not to receive these alerts in the future, please contact us.