Before we can open your Basic Cash account with us, we will need the following:
- Completed application when submitted online or a completed and signed account application form (when applying in a branch or on the phone)
- Confirmation of your identity and permanent address. We will seek proof of your identity and address through electronic verification processes. If we cannot verify you electronically we will require you to provide us with:
- Photographic identity documentation e.g. valid passport or current driving license*
- Address verification documentation e.g. original bank/building society statement or gas/electricity bill no more than six months old*
- 3 months’ recent bank statements from your existing bank (Non UK applicants only)
All documentation must be accepted by us. In addition you will need to have satisfied Anti Money Laundering legislative checks, which we will carry out, before we can open your account.