At Bank of Ireland UK, we are dedicated to supporting the needs of the agricultural sector. That’s why we’ve developed our £50 million Agri Business Investment Fund.
The fund is designed to finance new investment requirements to support the growth objectives of the agricultural sector in Northern Ireland. It ensures that the appropriate funding is in place to support all viable agriculture and agri food businesses so that you can fully realise your growth potential.
This fund is open to new and existing customers and is available to fund a wide variety of investments including:
- Purchase of machinery
- Purchase of land
- Upgrading housing and other facilities
- Construction of farming buildings
- Purchasing stock (e.g. Feed/Livestock)
Our Agri Business Investment Fund offers you:
- Competitive rates
- Flexible repayment schedule
- Lending expertise from our Business Managers
For Agri enquiries, please contact: