Business On Line is a comprehensive, secure and accessible service designed to meet the increasing electronic requirements of our business customers. With Business On Line, you can do your banking when it suits you – even when you’re on the move.
Benefits of Business On Line
- Available 24/7 when and where it suits you
- Reduces the time spent to complete everyday transactions
- Allows you to make immediate or future dated payments quickly and easily
- Cuts down on paperwork, as 90 days of transactions are stored electronically and can be accessed and/or printed at anytime
- You can customise Business On Line to match your company’s needs. Control who you wish to access the system and exactly what each user is authorised to do
- Avoid the costs and clearance times associated with cheque payments
- Save time by paying salaries or suppliers at once, with only one transaction on the account
How much does it cost?
- £5 per month – but if you’re signing up for the first time, we’ll waive your subscription charge for 6 months from the date you first log-on.
Standard transaction and electronic banking charges apply to Business On Line. View the Schedule of Charges below for further information;
- We provide training to all new Business On Line customers free of charge. Training is available on our Online Portal 24/7 and our dedicated help desk is always on hand for any queries you may have.
|CALL BACK FORM||AMENDMENT FORM|