Features and benefits
Running your own business requires all your energy and focus. Cash flow is one less thing to worry about when you use our business overdraft on your current account at Bank of Ireland.
It gives you flexibility, peace-of-mind and a little extra security in what can be a dynamic business environment.
- An overdraft is the most common source of short-term finance available and is used in conjunction with your business current account
- An overdraft is an agreed amount that your business current account can go overdrawn by
- Every overdraft is tailored to your needs and we will agree your credit level in advance
- As a flexible source of funding, you can use your overdraft to fund the day-to-day operating requirements of your business. These might include working capital funding, seasonal fluctuations in business cash flow or to ‘bridge’ the period between supplying goods and getting paid
- An overdraft is repayable on demand
- Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. A lending set-up fee will be charged. Please refer to our Schedule of Charges for Business Customers brochure
Further information regarding a Bank of Ireland business overdraft can be found in the Guide to Banking for Business Customers which is available in the Useful Documents page of our website.