365 is a flexible, easy-to-use digital and phone banking service for smaller businesses requiring one person access to their accounts.
There are no subscription charges and it gives you the choice to bank in the way that suits your business; either via Phone Banking – our dedicated Telephone Banking Service, or Digital Banking – via a web browser, or dedicated apps for smartphone and tablet.
- Anytime account access via a range of devices including smartphone, tablet and computer
- Allows you to make single domestic and international payments
- Set up, view, amend and delete standing orders
- Save on paperwork with a 12 month view of past transactions (13 months for Credit Card)
- View, print and download eStatements at your convenience
- Save time and money by making online transfers instead of paying by cash and cheque
For a full list of what you can do on 365 click here.
(Please note this link will redirect you to www.bankofireland.com)
- Is 365 right for my business?
If you are a Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Partnership, Limited Company or an Unincorporated Organisation – 365 could be right for your business if you;
- Require single user access to online banking
- Need to make low value payments online1
- Want flexible online banking – with dedicated mobile and tablet apps
Still not sure? Use our guide to help you decide.
1365 has an overall payment limit of £20,000 per Business Day. Payments up to the full £20,000 Business Day limit can be made if payees have been authenticated via a security code sent in the post. For extra security, the sum of any payments to payees authenticated by SMS are limited to £10,000 per Business Day.
- Get set up on 365 today
If you are a sole trader and the only signatory on your account: there are no forms to complete – once your account is open, call 0345 6006 552 and get set up in minutes.
For all other business customers: call into your local branch or speak to your account manager to find out more.