View my rates
Because we know your time is precious, we’ve made it easy to get a new deal with us in just three simple steps.
- If your current promotional deal ends within four months, or if your deal has already ended, visit our customer hub to view your exclusive rates. As long as you’re eligible to switch you’ll be able to see how much a new rate affects your monthly mortgage payment.
- If you’re not sure of your options you can give us a call and take advantage of our free advice service. Alternatively, if you’re happy to proceed without receiving advice, select your chosen rate and start the switching process online.
- We’ll then post you additional information on your chosen rate. This includes a mortgage offer which is valid for 30 days. If you’re happy to proceed, simply sign and return it to us.
If you decide not to switch to a new deal – don’t worry. You’re under no obligation to sign and return the documentation we send you.
Click on the link below to get started.
If you’re not within four months of your current promotional rate ending, you won’t be able to see your exclusive rates just yet. But don’t worry! You can still register and get access to our customer hub. For more information, check out our dedicated page.YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
- What happens when my promotional rate comes to an end?
How do I apply for a new mortgage deal?
Once you’re within four months of your current promotional deal ending, visit our customer hub to view your exclusive rates. As long as you’re eligible to switch you’ll be able to see how much a new rate affects your monthly mortgage payment.
If you’re not sure of your options you can give us a call and take advantage of our free advice service. Alternatively, if you’re happy to proceed without receiving advice, select your chosen rate and start the switching process online.
Will my home need to be revalued?
In most cases, we won’t need to revalue your property when you switch your mortgage deal. When a valuation is required, such as if you’d like to borrow more money or you believe the value of your property has changed, we’ll let you know and confirm any fees before this is instructed.
- Will solicitors need to be involved?
When I switch my deal, can I make other changes at the same time?
Yes. It’s certainly possible to make other changes at the same time as switching your deal, as long as this meets our current lending criteria.
For example, you could convert part or all of your interest only mortgage to repayment, change the mortgage term, or borrow more money.
If you do want to make other changes along with switching your deal, you’ll need to apply over the phone. It’s worth noting that this would include an affordability assessment and may include a valuation that you’ll need to pay for if you want to borrow more.
To find out more, call us on 0345 300 8000*.
When I switch my deal, can I also pay a lump sum off my mortgage at the same time?
These are two different processes, so you wouldn’t be able to complete them together.
Whilst you’re welcome to pay off a lump sum (also known as a part redemption) before you switch your deal, we need at least 1 of your regular monthly payments to process between the lump sum payment and switching your product.
For example, if you paid a lump sum on the 1st of January, we would process your request to switch on the 1st of March, with your regular payment taken in February.
- I've applied for a new deal, but have also received an interest rate change letter. What should I do?