View my rates
Because we know your time is precious, we’ve made it easy to get a new deal with us in just three simple steps.
- You can apply to switch to a new deal if your current promotional deal ends within four months (or your deal has already ended). If you’ve registered with us and are eligible to switch online, you can view your exclusive rates from your customer hub. You’ll also be able to see how much your monthly payment is affected by selecting different rates and by reducing your mortgage term.
- If you’re happy to proceed, select your chosen rate and start the switching process online. Alternatively, you can give us a call on 0800 917 0892* if you’d prefer to speak to us. As we don’t offer any advice on Buy to Let mortgages, we can only provide you with information on our products and take your instructions over the phone.
- When we receive your request to switch, we’ll send you an Offer pack. You’ll be able to select whether you want this online (we’ll send you an email link) or by post. This includes information on your chosen product and a mortgage Offer which is valid for 30 days. If you’re happy to proceed, accept it online or signed and return it to us.
Important: To guarantee your new rate taking effect from the 1st of the month after your current deal ends (or the 1st of next month if your deal has already ended), we must have your Offer acceptance and anything else we’ve asked for by the 19th of the previous month. If we don’t have everything by then, your product switch may not take effect until a month later.
If you decide not to switch to a new deal – don’t worry. You’re under no obligation to sign and return the documentation we send you.
Click on the button below to get started.
If you’re not within four months of your current promotional rate ending, you won’t be able to see your exclusive rates just yet. But don’t worry! You can still register and get access to your customer hub – here’s why.
Already registered?A ‘RECEIVER OF RENT’ MAY BE APPOINTED AND/OR THE PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
A ‘RECEIVER OF RENT’ MAY BE APPOINTED AND/OR THE PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
What happens when my promotional rate comes to an end?
We’ll send you a letter before your promotional deal ends explaining what your options are. If you do nothing, you’ll go onto a variable rate. This means the rate could go up or down at any time and so will your monthly payments. The letter will confirm what your new rate and regular monthly payment will be and when the change will happen.
How do I apply for a new mortgage deal?
Once you’re within four months of your promotional deal ending, visit your customer hub to see if you’re eligible to switch. You’ll be able to view all the rates that you can choose from in one place.
If you’re happy to proceed, select a new rate and submit your request online. However, you can give us a call on 0800 917 9012* if you’d prefer to speak to us. As we don’t offer any advice on Buy to Let mortgages, we can only provide you with information on our products and take your instructions over the phone.
Will my property need to be revalued?
In most cases, we won’t need to revalue your property when you switch your mortgage deal. However you can pay to have your home revalued if you think the estimated valuation we give is too low and affects the rate you can have. Please get in touch if you want to discuss this.
- Will solicitors need to be involved?
When I switch my deal, can I make other changes at the same time?
Yes. It’s certainly possible to make other changes at the same time as switching your deal, as long as this meets our current lending criteria.
For example, you could convert part or all of your interest only mortgage to repayment, change the mortgage term, or borrow more money.
If you’re applying online, you can request a reduction in mortgage term up to a certain limit. To reduce your term further or make any other changes, you’ll need to apply over the phone. It’s worth noting that this would include a rental assessment and you may have to pay for your property to be revalued if you’re borrowing more.
To find out more, call us on 0345 300 8000*.
- When I switch my deal, can I also pay a lump sum off my mortgage at the same time?