This calculator is for illustrative purposes only and we’ve made the following assumptions:
- Based on a repayment mortgage
- Any regular overpayments remain the same for the term of the mortgage
- All years are of equal length
- Interest is calculated daily and added monthly
- Multiple sub accounts must be calculated individually
- There is no change in interest rate that would recalculate your monthly payments
- There will not be any changes to your mortgage which would result in a recalculation of your monthly payment e.g. changes to your product type or change of owners.